SWEET REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Sweet Rewards MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (updates effective 5/27/18)
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Sweet Rewards (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third-party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
3. How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an account: Visit ALSHStore.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership. You are automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program and are a member (“Member”).
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel an account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to help@ALSHBakery.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please include a phone number in your email so that we can verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at ALSHStore.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper left-hand corner of the site. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) points for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. The purchase price of your order is rounded off to the nearest whole number to determine how many loyalty points you earn. For example, a purchase of $12.50 would round up to 13 points. A purchase of $12.49 would round down to 12 points.
3. Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
1. At the time of account registration
2. During the purchase of qualifying products
3. Referring a friend to A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
4. For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
5. Joining the Birthday Club. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify.
6. For sharing the A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Facebook page with your following. This is good one time only.
5. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery products outside the ALSHStore.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
6. Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
7. Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
9. Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
10. Referring a friend to A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. Email a friend a 25% off coupon by clicking “ Earn Points” then “ Refer a Friend”. Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 25% off coupon. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. 50 points will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a 25% off coupon, 20 points for signing up and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery account.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
1. How To Use Your Points. Points must be redeemed in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Points may only be used Online at the ALSHStore.com website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
- 120 points = Free 2 count of mini cakes.
- 360 points = Free 6 count of mini cakes.
- 630 points = Free 12 count of mini cakes.
- 670 points = Free full size pound cake.
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
2. Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Redeem Points” from the pink tab housed in the lower left-hand corner of the screen and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
4. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the https://alshbakery.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
5. Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date of your last purchase. Points expire 365 days from the date of your last purchase, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on November 1, 2015 will expire at 12:01am Eastern Time November 1, 2016 if that was the date of your last purchase. Specific on-site activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
Order: points are added to your account when your order ships
Social: Max 1 Facebook share per customer
6. Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Sweet Rewards account.
By registering with ALSHStore.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery records, shall be deemed correct. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery internal records, A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery internal records will control. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their ALSHStore.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying ALSHStore.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of ALSHStore.com. Purchases made outside ALSHStore.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, eBay, and Amazon).
Employees of A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.
Questions about the A Little Slice of Heaven Bakery Sweet Rewards Program should be sent to us at email@example.com.